Senior Manager, Growth and Product Marketing
In this newly crafted role as Senior Marketing Manager of our New and Custom Furniture category, you’ll have the breadth of strategic and tactical responsibilities to develop and evolve this exciting new category while driving significant revenue growth. You will have the opportunity to lead all aspects of global marketing in this new space as well as being well-positioned to drive meaningful change.
1stdibs is the world’s leading destination for vintage and antique furniture. We’ve set our sights on evolving our marketplace to include the world’s finest new and custom-made furniture - from top artisans, makers and brands - and we’re looking for the right marketer to lead the way.
Details to know
- Reports to VP of Customer Marketing
- This is one of our top strategic growth initiatives and we are investing resources to help drive this new category to success
- We’ve already brought on over 500 top makers and brands with sales steadily growing but we’re still at the beginning of this journey
What you’ll do:
Be the voice of the customer
- Identify points of customer friction, frustration, excitement and appreciation and evolve our product, experience and brand to better address these needs
- Develop understanding of not only which contemporary products our target consumers and designers buy, but why they prefer those specific options so we can evolve our positioning and partner with our business development team to bring the right additional supply onto our platform
Develop clear customer value propositions
- Example challenges to address:
- Why buy an artisan made product from someone you’ve never heard of?
- Why buy a product from a leading brand on 1stdibs if its sold elsewhere or you could buy it offline?
Drive bold growth in new and repeat customers by developing and executing strategies in partnership with marketing and product leads across the organization
- Paid media strategy across Google, Facebook, Pinterest, display prospecting campaigns, etc.
- Email touchpoints across promotional, triggered and transactional communications
- Website and mobile app experiences including customizing items
- Trade (Interior Designer) Marketing
What you’ll bring:
- A real passion for brand AND growth marketing with a validated track-record that shows it
- 5+ years of marketing experience including at least 3 years client-side
- Experience working in a nimble team with fast-growing expectations
- You will be detail-oriented, well organized, and able to lead cross-functional executions simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in luxury goods or design a strong plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
- Customer Service Specialist
- Dealer Relations Intern
- Director of Marketing (Trade)
- Finance Analyst
- Head of Customer Experience, Trade
- (HR) People Manager
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead UX Researcher
- New & Custom Concierge
- Private Client Services, Senior Sales Associate
- Product Design Intern
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Manager - Seller Experience
- Product Marketing Manager
- Sales Operations Manager
- Senior Customer Support Specialist - (German Speaking)
- Senior Manager, Growth and Product Marketing
- Senior UX Designer
- Sr. Account Executive, Trade
- Team Lead, International Logistics
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes