Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Senior Manager to join our New York, NY Revenue Operations team. The Revenue Operations Senior Manager will specialize in logistics and partner with leadership on a wide variety of initiatives from logistics strategies to tactical operational improvements. This role is highly cross-functional in nature. In it you will liaise with customer experience, product, supply, finance, legal, analytics and, of course, logistics.
To be successful as the Revenue Operations Senior Manager, you will need a strong understanding of global shipping, carrier networks, and two-sided marketplace operations. You will need to understand how to effectively roll-out new tools and processes across teams to drive adoption and improve business performance. You will also need to be comfortable conducting detailed analysis to identify key insights, make thoughtful recommendations, and present findings to leadership.
You will love this role if you are passionate about a start-up environment; ready to roll up your sleeves, to always find a way to do it better. Ideal candidates will have experience leading by influence to successfully manage and deliver cross-functional projects. You will be perfect for this position if you can bring structure and organization to a fast-paced, quickly growing organization.
What you’ll do
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad logistics strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Develop, document, and implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (product, finance, legal, and analytics) to recommend and implement changes to processes, tools and reporting
- Partner with logistics leadership to help drive adoption of new tools and processes
- Create and manage dashboards and reports for the logistics organizations to track and measure rep activity, facilitate workflows, and monitor SLAs
- Analyze business performance data using flexible, assumptions-based models to identify key insights, provide recommendations, and inform decisions
- Prepare and present compelling analytical reports and presentations and effectively communicate (both in writing and verbally) complex concepts to executive audiences
- Evaluate and project manage the implementation of new tools and technologies to improve workflows
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- 6-8 years of work experience, with 2+ in global logistics or operations
- Passionate self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is able to work independently with limited oversight, manage ambiguity, and adapt to changing business needs
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience leading by influence to get things done
- A ‘driver’ with a ‘get it done’ attitude who can proactively anticipate business needs
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- A logical and systematic approach to operational processes and analytical tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, as well as ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels and roles
- Expert in Excel, comfort with Salesforce a plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Email Marketing Analyst
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Fixed Term Recruiter
- General Counsel
- Graphic Designer
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- International/Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Payable Coordinator
- Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- Merchandising Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Product Designer
- Product Designer (Buyer)
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Seller Partner Manager (French Speaking)
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
- Senior Product Manager - Buyer Experience
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Social Coordinator
- Supply Operations Associate
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits