Senior Salesforce Associate
1stDibs is a one-of-a-kind online marketplace that connects design lovers to more than one million extraordinary pieces, from furniture and fine art to jewelry and fashion. As a leading global marketplace for design lovers, we enable shoppers to discover beautiful things and interact with top sellers from around the world and our team shares that passion. Our best-in-class platform allows shoppers to buy directly, negotiate a price, or bid on items at auction and enables them to interact with sellers throughout all stages of the transaction — including item inquiries, price negotiations, and customization requests.
This role is for a Salesforce expert (not admin). Both the role and the interview process focus heavily on Salesforce and BI data management.
This position is based in NYC but fully remote is allowed if you reside in the UK or one of the following states: MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD, FLA, IL, TX, or CA. Candidate must be willing to work east coast/UK hours.
At 1stDibs our supply refers to the sellers on our platform. We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Associate to act as the Salesforce (SFDC) and Looker BI tools' main point of contact for the Supply teams, while enabling and providing related insights. As part of this role, you will handle important day-to-day tasks that optimize sellers and sales on the 1stDibs platform. This person is not the 1stDibs Salesforce or Looker BI administrator, but a super-user/expert, who acts as the go-to person for all Supply/Sales team needs.
We are looking for a sharp, highly organized, self-motivated, and resourceful individual who will be an advocate for seller success on the 1stDibs marketplace and maintaining a healthy inventory supply. This person should have 2+ years of experience leading projects within Salesforce.com (SFDC), and Looker, love bringing data to life via tools, business analysis, and working with people on cross-functional analyses, projects, and troubleshooting. The role will report to our Senior Director, Supply Strategy and Operations, and will work closely with our Product/System Admin teams, Sales Executives, Partner Managers, and internal team of category specialists and curators.
If you’re interested in an excellent cross-functional opportunity that is part of a strategic and highly-impactful team, read on to learn more!
- Act as the lead point of contact for all internal Supply (Sales/Seller) teams, related to both Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Looker tools, involving but not limited to:
- Creation & maintenance of the teams’ SFDC & Looker reporting/dashboards
- Partner with the SFDC and Looker Admin (Product) teams on changes, enhancements, and troubleshooting needs of both tools;
- Bulk changes (Data loader), data cleanup, and investigative projects;
- Definition, rollout, and optimization of operational processes managed in SFDC;
- Extract & summarize data via various BI tools (Looker, SFDC, etc), and deliver insights on Supply team metrics and processes
- Support the operational processes of the Supply/Seller organization and its related seller lifecycle (seller acquisition thru revenue optimization), which involves collaboration with the Supply (Sales/Seller) teams
- Complete Supply-related ad hoc projects and initiatives as needed
Who you are:
- You are an expert in Salesforce.com & Google suite
- You have 1-3 years of experience designing and implementing Business Intelligence (BI) reports with tools like Looker, Tableau, Quicksight, or equivalent
- You have experience with data loader or similar
- You are comfortable with using advanced Excel functions (pivot tables, v look ups, advanced functionality)
- You are an excellent communicator (written and oral), presenter, and have excellent listening and organizational skills
- You are focused on superior attention to detail and timeliness
- You are willing to pitch in to help the team with unforeseen needs and be solution-oriented
- You are able to navigate ambiguity and proactively seek solutions
- You are comfortable with & have willingness to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Nice to have:
- You possess a Bachelor's degree preferred
- You have experience working with luxury goods or strong interest in e-commerce a plus
Our overall compensation package is made of several parts, base compensation being one of them. At 1stDibs we value and are proud of our culture, innovation, professional development and training workshops, trust and giving back to the community. Equity, a comprehensive benefits package, and incentive (IF APPLICABLE) are all are components of your total compensation package. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
1stDibs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The 1stDibs mission, to enrich lives with the extraordinary, can only be achieved when diversity, equity and inclusion are embedded into our values, culture and the way we do business. Enabling access to and celebrating unique and diverse perspectives is at the very core of what we do. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry, who are reflective of the diversity of our communities, and fostering an environment where every individual feels they belong, are valued and heard. As a leading design marketplace, we leverage the power of our platform and brand to empower historically underrepresented individuals, and the businesses they own, across the art and design industries.
Total Compensation Statement
1stDibs is committed to attracting, motivating and retaining top talent who drive the business forward and help us achieve our mission and vision. The company’s Total Compensation packages are designed to reward performance, be fair, equitable, and competitive, and consist of base salary, equity (where applicable), and health and work-life benefits.
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits