We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our New York, NY office, who can execute a comprehensive social media strategy that energizes & grows our digital presence.
Reporting to the Senior Social Media Manager, this role will collaborate with our Social Media Associate, Editorial, Creative, Merchandising & Marketing teams to develop compelling, brand-right content that engages our community; and help 1stDibs connect with current and potential customers.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the Social Media Team support and coordinate ongoing calendars for all social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube - follow us!)
- Execute all social media operations, including scheduling proactive and reactive content and community engagement across all channels, proper product tagging, linking back to website, etc.
- Assist and report on organic social analytics on a weekly basis, such as post-performance, audience growth, content engagement, conversion and more
- Respond to customer inquiries while embodying the 1stDibs brand voice via all social channels
- Proactive community management across all channels to generate social engagement and conversation, building brand affinity and positive sentiment
- Identify and engage with key community members and potential ambassadors/influencers
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage all social feature requests and opportunities
- Partner with Merchandising, Creative, and the Editorial team to manage resources and identify needs to develop on-trend original content
What you’ll bring
- Previous Social Media Marketing experience preferred, ideally as a Community Manager or Social Media Coordinator
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube
- A detail-oriented, adaptable and diligent nature, with an eagerness and ability to tap into your creative side
- A pulse on current trends and a passion for and understanding of the 1stDibs brand voice and audience
- Interest in metrics reporting and analytics
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- A flair for working with and across multiple internal teams
- Ability to check-in on the weekends for social response/scheduling content
Not a requirement, but a huge plus!
- Understanding of the design, luxury and/or interiors space
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, content production, Photoshop, InDesign
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Email Marketing Analyst
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Fixed Term Recruiter
- General Counsel
- Graphic Designer
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- International/Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Payable Coordinator
- Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- Merchandising Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Product Designer
- Product Designer (Buyer)
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Seller Partner Manager (French Speaking)
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
- Senior Product Manager - Buyer Experience
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Social Coordinator
- Supply Operations Associate
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits