Strategic Client Associate
This is role will be located in Denver and the shift is Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm MST
Strategic Client Associates are responsible for supporting and managing the projects and orders of 1stdibs’ Gold and Platinum Rewards status Trade members. This role will report into our Customer Experience team and support the day-to-day sales process and project management needs of the Trade Sales team accounts.
In this role, you will oversee multi-item and multi-room projects. You will be the point person for coordinating shipping and logistics, communicating with dealers, and put together proposals and invoices on behalf of the Trade clients. You will interface with our internal Sourcing team and communicate sourcing results back to designers through their specifying process.
This role is perfect for someone who has excellent task management and prioritization skills as the Strategic Client Associates will need to navigate internal resources and escalation paths in order to ensure that designers have the very best experience with 1stdibs. In this role you will develop sales skills as you will be removing platform friction points and blockers with a mind for how positive customer experiences can drive GMV. You will also be responsible for the hygiene and maintenance of the Strategic Client Partner’s opportunity pipeline.
You’ll succeed in this role if you’re a master of prioritization, collaboration, and problem-solving skills. A Strategic Client Associates will have extensive client contact, so excellent communication and conflict-resolution skills are a must.
You'll love this role if you're keen on a start-up environment: ready to roll up your sleeves, jump in the trenches, and do the work. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a constantly-changing setting, and can grow into other roles as we expand.
What you’ll do:
- Support designer by project managing all 1stdibs’ projects and orders
- Oversee multi-item and multi-room projects
- Navigate internal resources and be an additional point of contact to customer
- Ensure the correct order of operations of support cases
- Assist the Trade Sales team with their pipelines and client project management
- Partner with reactive support reps and sourcing teammates to ensure timely case resolutions as well as escalate internal case issues as needed
- Proactive monitoring client orders for any friction points and blockers and resolve any issues promptly
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience
- Task management and prioritization skills and the ability to know when and what to escalate
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to identify and anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player
- Advanced computer skills; Salesforce knowledge is a huge plus
Not a requirement, but a huge plus
- A passion for interior design, art, objects d’art, decorative arts, or architecture and an ability to communicate with clients on these subjects
- Understanding of the 1stdibs competitive landscape – from both traditional sources and new technology companies
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the Denver office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Back-End Engineer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Client Enablement and Onboarding Manager
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Director, Product Management - International
- Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Executive Assistant
- Fixed Term Junior Data Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- IT Support Specialist
- Logistics Payable Coordinator - Part-time
- Private Client Specialist - Furniture/Art
- Private Client Specialist - Jewelry/Fashion
- Product Designer
- Product Designer – Buyer Experience
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Product Analyst
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Senior Social Media Manager
- SEO Associate
- SEO Senior Manager
- Sr. Manager, Fine Art Sales
- Strategic Client Associate
- Trade Business Development Associate
- Web Analytics Administrator
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits