Supply Operations Associate
At 1stDibs, our sellers are our strategic partners and having their supply on the site is a critical part in building and maintaining our seller population and the health of our supply strategy. We are hiring a Supply Operations Senior Associate to support our supply initiatives and seller inventory on the site to join our Wyboston office.
In this role, you will support the supply strategy of the company by supporting the Seller Acquisition and Partner Management teams with sales and on-boarding support and listing of seller inventory. You will handle important day-to-day tasks that increase their sales on the 1stDibs platform, such as on-boarding assets on behalf of our sellers, coordinating with internal and external teams and processing requests from our partners.
We are looking for a sharp, highly organized, self-motivated, and resourceful individual who will be an advocate for seller success on 1stDibs and maintaining a healthy inventory supply. This person must be a strong communicator both written and verbal and must also love working with people to build and maintain accounts and must be able to remain professional and helpful under pressure. This is a cross functional role with high visibility with both internal teams and works directly with clients. The role will report to our Senior Manager of Supply Strategy and Operations, and will work closely with our Sales Executives, Product Marketing team, and internal team of category specialists and curators.
If you’re interested in a client-facing, cross-functional opportunity that is part of a strategic and highly-visible team, read on to learn more!
- Support the Supply team from acquisition to onboarding new partners with day-to-day activities
- Liaise with our broader team members to coordinate projects and improve process efficiencies
- Strategize and streamline the new seller leads review process
- Create and maintain monthly sales reports for dealer sales and ad sales in Salesforce, High Velocity Sales, and Looker
- Increase buyer engagement and conversion by appropriately managing, maintaining, and curating all partner inventory, particularly during partner marketing and promotion
- Complete sales-related ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-3 years experience in either a sales support, operations, or customer service role preferred
- Exceptional communication (written and oral), presentation, listening and organization skills
- Superb attention to detail, organizational skills, and timeliness
- Willingness to pitch in to help the team with unforeseen needs and be solution-oriented
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and proactively seek solutions
- Comfort in & willingness to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience is key, including High Velocity Sales
- Experience working with luxury goods or strong interest in e-commerce a plus
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the Wyboston office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Email Marketing Analyst
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Fixed Term Recruiter
- General Counsel
- Graphic Designer
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- International/Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Payable Coordinator
- Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- Merchandising Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Product Designer
- Product Designer (Buyer)
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Seller Partner Manager (French Speaking)
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
- Senior Product Manager - Buyer Experience
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Social Coordinator
- Supply Operations Associate
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits