Talent Acquisition Manager
Our People team is an integral function within 1stdibs. We’ve been in hyper-growth over the past two years and show no signs of slowing down anytime soon! We’re looking to add a Talent Acquisition Manager to our 4 person Talent team to help us continue to scale.
Are you someone who flourishes when juggling multiple tasks at the same time? Do you live and breathe creating a beautiful candidate experience? Are you highly organized and have the ability to prioritize roles in a sometimes ambiguous environment? Do you have experience working with senior stakeholders? If so, you sound like a perfect fit for us.
You’ll be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting, while always providing an incredible experience to candidates and hiring managers alike. This role will focus on supporting the Marketing, Product and Seller teams where you will source passive candidates, interview & screen active candidates, and partner with the Executives, hiring managers and People, Business Partners to ensure the efficient placement of top talent across each function. This role will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and be part of the wider People Team.
What you’ll do
- Manage and own the full cycle recruiting process - Conduction calibration meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, set research and talent engagement strategies, qualify and present candidates, run the interview processes, negotiate offers, and develop customized closing strategies leveraging internal resources
- Establish relationships with 1stdibs leadership/managers and develop a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges, and team styles; use this information to attract top candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define and implement recruiting strategies
- Conceive and apply a variety of innovative techniques including social media, networking, activating referrals, and direct sourcing
- Manage a high volume of hiring needs while maintaining strong attention to detail & excellence, timely communication with candidates, peers and hiring managers
- Track all search metrics and provide weekly updates to hiring managers and the broader recruiting team
- Support with various other recruitment based projects
What you’ll bring
- 6+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced organization at an ad tech, digital, or e-commerce company. We are in hyper-growth mode, and things change quickly. Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity are essential.
- Track record of success in recruiting. We’re looking for someone who is goal-driven and has proven the ability to fill roles from various business units.
- Track record of building trusted relationships from Manager to C Level executives.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Conveys information in a clear and concise manner; ask appropriate probing questions; diplomatic in the face of resistance and objections
- Innovative and a self-starter. Constantly seeking ways to build relationships and improve processes, and then taking action to make it happen
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and Applicant Tracking Systems; preferably Greenhouse
- Highest recruitment standards, including an incredible candidate experience and a strong partnership with hiring managers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Focus to always create 'beautiful experiences' for the candidate and hiring manager alike. You will thrive on going above and beyond and always looking to improve and grow in everything you do
- Passionate and knowledgeable about design a plus
- Experience hiring within Product/digital marketing a big plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Account Manager, Enterprise
- Account Manager, Makers
- Client Partner
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- Director, Product Management
- Director, Supply
- Editorial Associate, SEO Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Associate
- Email Marketing Manager
- Executive Assistant to the CRO & VP of Finance
- Front-End Engineer
- Gallery Sales Coordinator
- In-House Counsel
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead iOS Developer
- Lead Product Designer
- Lead Product Designer - Trade
- Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Merchandising Analyst
- Paid Media Associate
- Partner Manager
- People Business Partner
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Manager - SEO
- Senior Analytics Implementation Specialist
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Manager, Technical Accounting
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Marketing Manager, Jewelry
- Senior Paid Media Associate
- Senior Strategic Finance Analyst - FP&A
- Senior UX Researcher
- SEO Manager
- Strategic Finance Analyst - Demand
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical Marketing Analyst
- VP, Integrated Marketing
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes