Items Similar to Rosenfeld Python Clutch, 1953 View More
Rosenfeld Python Clutch, 1953
Gorgeous ochre - tone Argentine python snakeskin clutch by Rosenfeld! The clutch is rectangular, with clean lines and a glossy finish, as well as a fold-over closure. The interior is lined in tan leather, has a pocket, and features the Rosenfeld gold stamp as well as a tag that translates to "Genuine Snakeskin, Trade of Argentina." Wonderful timeless silhouette and handbag that has beautifully withstood the test of time! In excellent vintage condition! Perfect Gift!
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesLeatherAbstractAlloverAnimal
- DimensionsH 6.5 in. x W 13.5 in.H 16.51 cm x W 34.29 cm
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference NumberLU10323624283
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Houston, TX
More From This Seller
Excellent 1970s Rosenfeld Gold Floral Evening P...
1970s Evening Bags and Minaudières
Exquisite vintage purse by Rosenfeld for Saks Fifth Avenue. The purse features a hardshell metal body engraved with flowers, and a mesh strap with a dainty floral stamped design. The...
1950s Alligator Clutch with Lucite Clasp
Amazing glossy chestnut brown alligator clutch! This clutch has a trapezoid - like rectangular silhouette, with a protruding flap. The edges of the alligator skin are held together b...
1960s Rosenfeld, F. Boucher's The Nest Rococo P...
Harry Rosenfeld, Rosenfeld
1960s Evening Bags and Minaudières
This 1940s Rosenfeld waxed canvas purse is an absolute masterpiece! The rigid, top handle purse is ornamented with a printing plate depicting Françoise Boucher's "Le Dénicheur &...
Iconic 1970s Gucci Brown Italian Suede and Leat...
Elegant brown suede clutch by Gucci. The clutch has a rectangular trapezoidal shape with rounded edges (rather like a saddle bag) harkens back to Gucci's foundation as an equestrian ...