Large Burmese Red and Black Lacquer Tiered Round Box, Early to Mid-20th Century
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1940
- Materials and TechniquesWovenRattan,Lacquered
- Condition DetailsVery minor scattered chipping to the lacquer. Please see photos.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 10 in. x Dm 14.5 in.H 25.4 cm x Dm 36.83 cm
- Diameter14.5 in. (36.83 cm)
- Seller LocationAustin, TX
- Reference NumberLU894716018792
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$175Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Founded in 2001, Lotus Gallery offers a carefully curated selection of furniture, jewelry, sculpture and works of art spanning millennia, continents and cultures. Although it seeks out beauty in all its forms, they specialize in Asian antiquities, especially Chinese pieces from the Han and Tang d...