Items Similar to Antique Regency Side / Torchere Table
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 10
Antique Regency Side / Torchere Table
An excellent original Regency period side table. This was made in England & I would date it from around 1815-1830’s period. This has a wonderful design, the tall main central column is actually divided into four narrow columns, terminating in a tripod bade. There is also lovely carving beneath the circular top. We have just had this re-polished and it is in lovely condition for its age. It has plenty of character, with various small bumps and marks remaining under the polish. Measures: Width top – 11 inches , 28 cm Width base – 19 inches , 49 cm Height – 36 inches , 92 cm.
- DimensionsHeight: 36 in. (91.44 cm)Width: 19 in. (48.26 cm)Depth: 19 in. (48.26 cm)
- StyleRegency (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1815-1830s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. We have just had this re-polished and it is in lovely condition for its age. It has plenty of character, with various small bumps and marks remaining under the polish.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: 36211stDibs: LU2369326285972
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: ELSTREE, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1980
1stDibs seller since 2016
488 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Antique Victorian Carved Torchere TableLocated in London, GBA beautifully carved antique torchere / plant table. This was made in England in the Victorian period, it dates from around 1850-1860’s period. The quality is amazing, the carving...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century English Victorian TorchèresMaterials
- Antique Georgian Torchere StandLocated in London, GBFine quality antique torchere stand dating from the 1900-10 period & in excellent condition. It has an elegantly shaped turned column with fluting at the base & well carved tripod le...Category
Early 20th Century English Georgian TorchèresMaterials
- Antique Regency Occasional Side TableLocated in London, GBA beautiful and elegant antique Regency period occasional table. This was made in England & I would date it from around the 1810-1830’s period. The quality is fantastic, this is v...Category
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Side TablesMaterials
- Antique Regency Style Console Side TableLocated in London, GBA beautiful and elegant antique Regency style side table. This was made in England, it dates from around the 1950-60’s. The quality is lovely, this is a very useful and petite siz...Category
Mid-20th Century English Regency Console TablesMaterials
- Antique Regency Style Yew Wood Side TableLocated in London, GBA charming yew wood two tier side table in the antique Sheraton style. This was made in England, it dates from around the 1950’s. Beautifully made and with a very elegant design, ...Category
Mid-20th Century English Regency Side TablesMaterials
- Antique Regency Style Inlaid Coffee TableLocated in London, GBA beautiful and extremely well made oval tilt top coffee table in the antique Regency style. This was made in England, it dates from around the 1950-60’s. The quality is amazing, ...Category
Mid-20th Century English Regency Coffee and Cocktail TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
Antique Mahogany Regency Design Torchere, Plant Stand
Located in Antrim, GB
Superb Quality antique Mahogany Regency design Torchere, plant stand, Exquisitely carved with rams heads and rams feet Circa 1900.
Antique 1890s British Regency Candle Stands
Regency Octagonal Side Table
Located in Westwood, NJ
A fine English Regency burled yew wood and octagonal side table with satinwood and rosewood banding, on an ebonized and gilt tripod pedestal base.
Antique 19th Century English End Tables
English Regency Period Hand Painted Pedestal Side Table
Located in Wells, ME
English Regency period hand painted pedestal side table. This side table was formerly a pole screen, the pole was eliminated and the screen was attached to the top of the pedestal, m...
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Side Tables
English Regency Rosewood Side Table with Brass Inlay and Mount's, Great Color
Located in Buchanan, MI
Early 19th century English regency rosewood side table with brass inlay and mount's. Great color and patination. Perfect drinks table.
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Side Tables
19th Century Louis XV Style Glass and Gild Ormolu Candelabra by Henri Vian
By Henri Vian
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Signed pair of French, 19th Century, Louis XV style glass and gild Ormolu candelabra by Henri Vian. Henri Vian, (1860-1905) was a celebrated Parisian bronzier, specializing in the...
Antique Mid-19th Century Candle Stands
Tommi Parzinger Candelabra for Dorlyn
By Tommi Parzinger
Located in Dallas, TX
Signed Tommi Parzinger for Dorlyn Silversmiths solid brass candelabra, accommodates 5 candles.
Vintage 1950s Mid-Century Modern Candle Holders
Pair of Scandinavian Candleholders in Brass, Denmark, 1960s
Located in Oslo, NO
Wonderful, modern and subtile candleholders in brass. Designed and made in Denmark from circa 1960s second half.
Vintage 1960s Scandinavian Mid-Century Modern Candle Stands
Naturalia Agate Specimen, Italy, 1880
Located in Milan, IT
A Wunderkammer natural specimen of an agate, mounted in an oval shape frame over a golden wooden base, with candle holder. Italy, 1880 ca.
Antique 1880s Italian Candle Stands
Pair of Walnut Italian Candlesticks
Located in Houston, TX
Pair of walnut Italian candlesticks dating to 19th century. Hand-turned walnut candlesticks topped by gilt tole repousse bobeches and iron prickets. Sold together priced $2,800 for t...
Antique Mid-19th Century Italian French Provincial Candlesticks
$2,800 / set
Unique Roots Candle Small by Jeremy Descamps
Located in Geneve, CH
Unique Roots candle small by Jeremy Descamps Unique piece Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 40 cm Materials: Candles in solid oak from the country burned in flam, inserts in brass, support of c...
2010s Belgian Modern Candle Stands