- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Unusual Flame Mahogany Long-Case Clock Attributed to Maples
- Attributed toMaple & Co. (Maker)
- DimensionsHeight: 99 in. (251.46 cm)Width: 18.5 in. (46.99 cm)Depth: 14.5 in. (36.83 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1880
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLymington, GB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU973012288371
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Lymington, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
- Located in Lymington, HampshireA very fine mahogany Grandfather clock in the Chippendale taste with extremely rare movement, depicting the rise...Category
Antique Early 1900s English Edwardian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Cl...Materials
- Located in Lymington, HampshireA brass ship’s novelty clock presented to Captain Tynte F Hammill RN., in the form of a ship’s wheel set against...Category
Antique 19th Century British More ClocksMaterials
You May Also Like
Antique 1890s French Victorian Mantel Clocks
Antique 1770s British Georgian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase C...
Antique Mid-19th Century Danish Neoclassical Grandfather Clocks and Long...
Antique Mid-19th Century Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique Late 19th Century British Regency Revival Wall Clocks
Antique 1890s French Art Nouveau Carriage Clocks and Travel Clocks
Antique 19th Century English Clocks
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery