- CreatorCharles Valton (Sculptor)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1900s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. excellent with age related patina see photos.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 6 in. x W 26 in. x D 5 in.
H 15.24 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 12.7 cm
- Seller locationKilmarnock, VA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU88301715212
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French Romantic Bronze Wounded Lioness by Charl...
French Animal Sculptures
Bronze, Griotte Marble
Like the Assyrian reliefs of wounded lions of the British Museum, this wounded lioness with two arrows in its back is full of drama. The famous French sculptor Charles Valton (185...