Items Similar to George III Rockingham Stoneware Bust of a Brewer or Decanter
1 of 11
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
George III Rockingham Stoneware Bust of a Brewer or Decanter
Depicting a happy beer brewer with an opening in his hat to pour from. Inscription on base. Provenance ; Birmingham Museum, England.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1800
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsChip on base and on hat.
- DimensionsH 12 in. x W 11 in. x D 10 in.H 30.48 cm x W 27.94 cm x D 25.4 cm
- Seller LocationEssex, MA
- Reference NumberLU83817522813
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$110Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-6 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
Our team of world-class specialists approve every seller on 1stdibs.
This distinction is for experienced sellers who continually surpass customer expectations.
This seller is a vetted member of professional associations.
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: 1 hour
Located in Essex, MA
More From This Seller
Rockingham Porcelain Dessert Set
Antique Mid-19th Century English Victorian
$2,400 / set
George III Painted and Carved Wood Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom
Antique 1780s English George III
Pair of Porcelain Figures of Birds
Mid-20th Century European
$2,400 / set
You May Also Like
Wedgwood Black Basalt Bust of George Stephenson
Early 20th Century English
Huge George Roby Stoneware Sculpture "Curved Image"
Vintage 1960s American
Large Antique English Stoneware Figure of a Seated Pug
Antique Late 19th Century English High Victorian
$2,992 Sale Price
Austrian Goldscheider Terracotta Bust of Lorely, circa 1900
Antique Early 1900s Austrian Art Nouveau
French Art Deco Ceramic Bust of a Young Faun
20th Century French Art Deco
Futurist Green Ceramic Italian Sculpture of a Bust, circa 1930
Mid-20th Century Italian Futurist
Stoneware Vase by Benard Rooke
20th Century English Mid-Century Modern