Beautiful vintage Moroccan fibula. A fibula was used to close a woman's cape and used as a status symbol. Large scaled Moroccan Fibula with pate de verse cabochons. Excellent condition. 6.25" long x 2.25". Berber women silver fibula but not of the standard of sterling, and richly embellished with applied silver filigree and small glass beads in red and dark blue.
- CreatorBerber Tribes of Morocco (Jeweler)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 6.25 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 0.5 in.
H 15.88 cm x W 5.72 cm x D 1.27 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberBJ916
- Reference numberf90681609225533173fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like