Portal Sconce Oblong in Brass
The Portal Sconce features a hand-finished brass body and an inset light diffused through textured glass, creating a warm, delicate glow. This sconce is made from brass and is available in a polished finish or hand-applied antique finish. The Portal Sconce is also available in a rectangle shape. Made by hand in Pennsylvania, please allow a lead time of 8-10 weeks.
Additional OptionsFinishes - polished brass or antique brass *custom finishes available
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Production TimeIt will take 8-9 weeks to make this piece
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2020
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 18 in. x W 12 in. x D 3 in.H 45.72 cm x W 30.48 cm x D 7.62 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberLU2875318296942
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks, excluding production time.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About The Maker
Konekt is a furniture design studio intent on creating tactile pieces that engage the senses. With an emphasis on the unique, the collection embraces the imperfection and randomness found in natural materials, as well as the juxtaposition of contrasting textures, markings and finishes. Konekt’s sculptural forms combine both modern and centuries old techniques to achieve an elevated, contemporary aesthetic. The collection showcases master craftsmanship, ranging from hand-stitched leather and upholstery to hand-sculpted and patinated metals. Each piece is made to order in Pennsylvania by highly skilled craftsmen and accomplished artisans. At the core of Konekt are mother and daughter Helena Sultan (who founded Konekt in 2015) and Natasha Sultan. The two present a multi-generational approach to design that has been cultivated through their own upbringings. An appreciation of art, design and antique furniture was passed down from their respective mother and grandmother, an artist herself who heavily influenced both women's approach to design with the layered textures of her abstract oil paintings and her soulful connection to materiality. Through an innate shared eye and aesthetic, Helena and Natasha work together organically towards a common vision for refinement, simplicity and well-being.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 6 hours
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
You May Also Like