This is a fabulous grouping of four 19th century French "Pots Flambeaux" or carved stone elements. They are intricate in detail and beautiful. Being relatively heavy, these should stand on a sturdy surface. They have somewhat of an outdoor patina due their age. They have been electrified and are to be used as lamps. The shade and bulb are not included. They would be wonderful on either side of a large buffet or on a side table for reading.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1800-1899
- ConditionGood. Please not that a shade and/or bulb are not included with purchase or in dimensions. .
H 21 in.
H 53.34 cm
- Diameter13 in. (33.02 cm)
- Seller locationHouston, TX
- Seller reference number12233-107
- Reference numberLU84704832813
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 13 hrs
Located in Houston, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like