Items Similar to English Mahogany Scalloped Three-Tiered Folding Muffin Stand, Circa 1850
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
English Mahogany Scalloped Three-Tiered Folding Muffin Stand, Circa 1850
English mahogany three-tiered folding muffin stand with a centered turned bulbous handle, flanking scrolled supporting side rails, carved scalloped molded edges, and terminating on four scrolled spider legs, Mid-19th Century.
- DimensionsHeight: 38 in. (96.52 cm)Width: 11.5 in. (29.21 cm)Depth: 11 in. (27.94 cm)
- StyleWilliam IV (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1850
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationCharleston, SC
- Reference NumberSeller: # 44821stDibs: LU88729284033
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Charleston, SC
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Charleston, SC
4.6 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1970
1stDibs seller since 2010
261 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 5 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish Regency mahogany folding two tier dumb waiter with turned centered bulbous pedestal terminating on splay...Category
Antique 1780s British George III Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish Chippendale mahogany dish top tea table with a centered single drawer, period brasses, carved shell knee...Category
Antique 1760s English Chippendale Card Tables and Tea TablesMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish mahogany one board tilt top tea table with the original banjo locking mechanism, turned ringed spiral pe...Category
Antique 1770s English George III Card Tables and Tea TablesMaterials
Brass, Wrought Iron
You May Also Like
Regency Three-Tier Dessert Stand
Located in Atlanta, GA
19th century English Regency style three-tier dessert stand, made of mahogany and having satinwood string inlay.
Antique 19th Century Great Britain (UK) Regency Serving Pieces
Inlaid English Three-Tier Table
Located in Wilson, NC
The three shelves of this inlaid English tiered table are supported by cabriole legs. The upper shelf has a reticulated brass gallery and engraved brass edge bindings. The tops of th...
Antique 1870s English Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
circa 1900 English Oak Folding Whatnot Display Table Cake Stand Lovely Patina
Located in GB
We are delighted to offer for sale this lovely circa 1910 English oak whatnot display stand or folding cake table A good looking, decorative and well made piece. It can be used fo...
Antique Early 1900s English Late Victorian Dessert Tables and Tilt-top T...
Rare 19th Century Continental Mahogany & Brass Campaign Style Tilt Top Lectern
Located in Milford, NH
A rare mahogany and brass tilt top lectern with wooden adjustable hinged top, campaign style hardware as a book or document holder, on a stylized brass tripod base with central folia...
Antique 19th Century European Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
Chippendale 3 Tiered Mahogany Pie Crust Table Dumbwaiter Butler Pedestal Stand
Located in Dayton, OH
Vintage three tiered pie crust dumbwaiter or butlers table. Made of mahogany featuring chippendale styping with inset scalloped gallery on each tier and tripod base with acanthus acc...
Late 20th Century Chippendale Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
Antique English Folding Cake Serving Stand, Oriental Black Lacquerwork Scenes
Located in Antwerp, BE
Antique cake stand - tea stand - afternoon tea stand This 3-tier folding cake serving stand has oriental black lacquerwork scenes with gold painted details. Chinoiserie cake stand ...
Early 20th Century English Chinoiserie Serving Pieces
Midcentury Tony Paul Three-Tier Stand
By Woodlin-Hall, Tony Paul
Located in BROOKLYN, NY
For your consideration is one rare vintage three tiered stand designed by Tony Paul for Woodlin-Hall of NYC, circa 1950s. Featuring bent plywood plates on a black iron frame with woo...
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Tray Tables
Mahogany Classical Candle Stand, American, circa 1820
Located in Providence, RI
This candle stand exhibits a vigorously turned column supported on three cabriole legs with carved acanthus molding and strong paw feet. It is of heavy, dense mahogany and is robust ...
Antique Early 19th Century American American Classical Dessert Tables an...
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery