19th century oak bench with a lift top from England. The top is a single board with a pie crust edge, following down to a carved panel on the front, also with a pie crust edge. It has simple legs that are joined to the front and back with hand made nails. The top opens to reveal storage.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1860-1880
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 16.5 in. x W 30.13 in. x D 11.88 in.
H 41.91 cm x W 76.54 cm x D 30.18 cm
- Seat height16.5 in. (41.91 cm)
- Seller locationHigh Point, NC
- Seller reference numberBB211
- Reference numberLU97089553023
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in High Point, NC
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like