Retains original label on back of chair.
Item in warehouse. Please contact dealer.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1930's
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionStructurally sound. Minor paint losses on steel base. <br /> Fine patina on plywood surfaces. .
H 27 in. x W 17 in. x D 20 in.
H 68.58 cm x W 43.18 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationLambertville, NJ
- Seller reference number5931 - HC
- Reference numberU0901128183450
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Brushed Steel and Ebonized Maple Health Chairs ...
Herman A. Sperlich, Ironrite Ironer Company
American Dining Room Chairs
Set of four, Industrial, brushed steel and ebonized, bent maple plywood health chairs by Herman Sperlich for Ironrite Ironer company are newly finished and sealed.