- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1745
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very Good.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 45 in. x W 22 in. x D 17 in.
H 114.3 cm x W 55.88 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seat height21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Seller locationKensington, MD
- Reference numberLU97767281693
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Fine Pair French Carved Walnut Rococo Chairs, N...
A fine pair of carved walnut chairs fauteuils from the Rococo period, circa 1745, Louis XV. Attributed to Pierre Nogaret, Lyon. Restored and firmly upholstered using authentic materi...