Pair of 19th-century French corner chairs made from oak. The frames are hand-turned in a spool design and the seats have been newly upholstered in linen.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1870-1880
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29 in. x W 17 in. x D 17 in.
H 73.66 cm x W 43.18 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seat height16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Seller locationHigh Point, NC
- Seller reference numberZ293B
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU97087066963
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in High Point, NC
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like