Items Similar to Late 16th Century Renaissance Wrought Iron Stool
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Late 16th Century Renaissance Wrought Iron Stool
French 2nd half 16th century Renaissance stool Wrought iron.
- DimensionsHeight: 25.6 in. (65 cm)Width: 27.96 in. (71 cm)Depth: 17.72 in. (45 cm)Seat Height: 17.72 in. (45 cm)
- StyleRenaissance (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureSecond Half of the 16th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationEsbeek, NL
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU1018023062812
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Esbeek, Netherlands
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Esbeek, Netherlands
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2013
15 sales on 1stDibs
More From This Seller
- Located in Esbeek, NLBeautiful Madonna with child, original polygrome, circa 1500 Flemish, South of Netherland.Category
Antique 16th Century Belgian Sculptures and CarvingsMaterials
- Located in Esbeek, NLMarble jar with wooden lid with a gilt bronze rim French 17th century, Renaissance Good conditionCategory
Antique 18th Century and Earlier French Renaissance Vases and VesselsMaterials
- Located in Esbeek, NLProbably Turkish 19th century Marquetry with Islamic motives Excellent condition Unique pieceCategory
Antique 19th Century Islamic Trunks and LuggageMaterials
You May Also Like
16th Century Late Italian Renaissance Leather and Walnut Armchair
Located in Middleburg, VA
This is an extremely rare 16th century Italian armchair from the late Italian Renaissance period. Made of Circassian walnut with a deep patination and rich deep color. Decorative pos...
Antique 16th Century Italian Renaissance Armchairs
Chair Stool Hall Sgabello Pair 16 Century Venetian Renaissance Carved Sculpture
Located in Eversholt, Bedfordshire
The quality of these exhuberant backstools demonstrate why Italian Renaissance furniture was as highly prized as old-master paintings. They were associated with Venice and the design...
Antique 16th Century Italian Renaissance Chairs
Set of Four Vintage Wrought Iron Bar Stools
Located in Brooklyn, NY
This beautiful set of four vintage bar stools feature bent wrought iron frames with vinyl covered seats. Stylish design with a thick padded seats covered in red vinyl. Unusual sculpt...
Vintage 1970s Mid-Century Modern Stools
Vintage Frederick Weinberg Wrought Iron Bar Stools, Pair
Located in Amherst, NH
Vintage pair of Frederick Weinberg wrought iron stools with the original vinyl seats. The stools have a round accented base and the bases are in original condition. One stool has a v...
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Stools
18th Century Italian Carved Walnut Stool
Located in London, GB
18th century Italian carved walnut stool featuring the finest craftsmanship, materials, and design elements of its given era. Elegant and ornate, this Italian Renaissance revival sty...
Antique 18th Century Renaissance Stools
Rare J.&J. Thonet Stool, Late 19th Century, 1880 Original of the Time
By Gebrüder Thonet Vienna GmbH, Woka Lamps
Located in Vienna, AT
Wonderful and rare Thonet stool, published already in the 1888 Thonet Catalogue on page 23 as Salon-Stockerl Nr 5 zum Polstern Material Beechwood black stained with gold colored ...
Antique 1880s Austrian Jugendstil Stools
Pair of Italian Iron Stools with Velvet Seats, 20th Century
Located in London, GB
A unique pair of Italian iron stools with velvet seats, 20th century. Pair of Italian stools from the 1970s. Painted iron furniture with velvet upholstered seats, of beautiful li...
20th Century Italian Stools
17th Century English Renaissance Carved Oak and Wrought Iron Bench Banquette
Located in Philadelphia, PA
Stunning antique English Renaissance oak bench believed to date back to the 17th century. The piece features a deep relief hand-carved back and legs which terminate at claw like fron...
Antique 17th Century English Renaissance Benches
$6,650 Sale Price
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery