Items Similar to 17th c French Louis XIV Baroque Flame Walnut Two Part Cupboard
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
17th c French Louis XIV Baroque Flame Walnut Two Part Cupboard
This is an example of a 17th century French Louis XIV Baroque flame walnut two part cupboard. Restoration for later conversion to an entertainment center.
- DimensionsHeight: 82.5 in. (209.55 cm)Width: 64.5 in. (163.83 cm)Depth: 26 in. (66.04 cm)
- StyleLouis XIV (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1680-1690
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages. Minor fading. Very good condition, with recent back cut restorations for entertainment center conversion. Please contact us directly with inquiries before purchasing.
- Seller LocationMilford, NH
- Reference NumberSeller: 34471stDibs: LU93391081860
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Milford, NH
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Milford, NH
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1983
1stDibs seller since 2012
205 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Restored 17th C Continental Two Part Cupboard with Exceptional CarvingLocated in Milford, NHA splendid 17th century Continental two-part cupboard, its upper case with molded cornice with dentil molding, two carved doors opening to single interior shelves on each side, the f...Category
Antique 17th Century European CupboardsMaterials
- 18th Century Italian Walnut Two-Door CupboardLocated in Milford, NHA fine 18th century Italian walnut cupboard with a great form, rectangular molded edge top over three fitted small drawers, surmounting two paneled doors which open to reveal a singl...Category
Antique 18th Century Italian CupboardsMaterials
- 18th/19th Century English Two Part Inlaid Oak Welsh Cupboard or DresserLocated in Milford, NHA fine example of a two part English Welsh oak cupboard or dresser, its upper case with an molded cornice featuring dentil molding and reticulated carved front top decoration, surmou...Category
Antique Late 18th Century English CupboardsMaterials
- French Louis XVI Walnut Two Door Armoire or CabinetLocated in Milford, NHA fine French Louis XVI walnut two door armoire with removable molded cornice, its top panetière style door with turned spindle open panel window, opening to a single interior shaped...Category
Antique Late 18th Century French French Provincial CabinetsMaterials
- Continental Gothic Style Two-Door Cupboard or Altar with Figural CarvingLocated in Milford, NHA finely carved Continental Gothic style two-door cupboard or altar, probably oak, with open linen-carved panel back base and sides, the doors featuring a carved figure on each, cant...Category
Antique 19th Century European Gothic CupboardsMaterials
- 19th Century French Two-Piece Gothic Style Oak CabinetLocated in Milford, NHA fine form two-piece oak Gothic style cabinet in old dark finish with trefoil lined crest surmounting an upper tracery gallery back, over a single door cabinet, the center panel ado...Category
Antique Early 19th Century French Gothic Revival CabinetsMaterials
You May Also Like
Cassone, Chest, Coffer, 17th Century, French, Louis XIV, Walnut
Located in Eversholt, Bedfordshire
Lovely cassone with classical form, the beautiful figuring of the oak creates subtle, decorative patterning and the simple mouldings give a light, contemporary feel. The rich, lustr...
Antique Late 17th Century French Louis XIV Blanket Chests
17th Century Italian Louis XIV Walnut Carved Wardrobe or Armoire
Located in Casale Monferrato, IT
Rare and important antique wardrobe in solid walnut made in the late seventeenth century in the seventeenth century Italian Baroque Louis XIV. The line is in fact typical of this per...
Antique 17th Century Italian Louis XIV Wardrobes and Armoires
Antique French Bedside Cabinet, Edwardian, Walnut, Marble, Pot Cupboard
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is an antique French bedside cabinet. An Edwardian, walnut, marble top, pot cupboard dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910. Elegant form in good proportion and of qual...
Early 20th Century French Edwardian Cupboards
Victorian Single Door Mahogany Cabinet in the French Taste
Located in Lymington, Hampshire
A Victorian single door mahogany cabinet in the French taste, of upright rectangular form with a grey marble top set above a frieze with a disguised drawer flanked by two columns sty...
Antique 1890s English Cabinets
Small Regency Period Two-Door Cupboard
Located in Peterborough, Northamptonshire
An unusual small, Regency period, mahogany two-door cupboard on flared and original bracket feet. With a shelving section to the top with a wavy edge.
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Cupboards
Antique Placards, Closet-Cupboards in Walnut
Located in Cuneo, Italy (CN)
Antique placards (closet) in walnut with diamond panel mis. 92x192cm (restored)
Antique Late 18th Century Cupboards
Oak Cabinet, France, Haute Bretagne Late 17th Century
Located in Greding, DE
Large four-door oak cabinet with twisted double columns and multi-profiled cushion-shaped panels. The corners and stop are cranked and the flat cornice is decorated with a dentil bed...
Antique Late 17th Century French Baroque Cabinets
An 18th Century Black Lacquered Brass and Chinese Coromandel Cabinet on Stand
Located in Armadale, Victoria
With label detail inscribed 'No.5/Cabinet & Box from/ Duke of Buccleuch/ March 1845' The handwritten inventory labels dating to 1845 are those of Walter, 5th Duke of Buccleuch and t...
Antique Mid-18th Century Chinese George II Cabinets
Augsburg Cabinet, 17th Century, Germany
Located in Schellebelle, BE
Exceptional Augsburg cabinet, Germany, 17th century with precise marquetry of birds and animals diiferent kind of woods.
Antique 17th Century German Cabinets
Good Mid-19th Century Pot Cupboard
Located in Peterborough, Northamptonshire
A good min-19th century pot cupboard. With a finely figured reserve central panel and galleried top. The timbers are of a particular quality.
Antique Mid-19th Century English Cupboards