Items Similar to 18th Century George III Oak Country Farmhouse Table, Refectory
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 16
18th Century George III Oak Country Farmhouse Table, Refectory
A George III country farmhouse table. Demonstrating a four plank oak cleated top with a frieze drawer to one end of the apron. Raised on pine legs, united by a 'H' shaped Refectory stretcher. Please note the tabletop is removable to manoeuvre around narrow spaces. Measures: Height - 80 cm Width - 217cm Depth - 90cm Apron height - 63- 58cm.
- DimensionsHeight: 31.5 in. (80 cm)Width: 85.44 in. (217 cm)Depth: 35.44 in. (90 cm)
- StyleGeorge III (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1780
- ConditionRepaired. Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationBasingstoke, GB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU4866122816792
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Basingstoke, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Basingstoke, United Kingdom
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 2014
1stDibs seller since 2019
45 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- A Charming Mid 18th Century Joined Oak Country Farmhouse TableLocated in Basingstoke, HampshireA charming mid 18th century joined oak farmhouse table. Demonstrating a two plank top with cleated ends, above an arched apron, on square tapering legs. Measures: Width 137cm Dep...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century European Farm TablesMaterials
- Long 19th Century French Oak Farmhouse Refectory Dining TableLocated in Basingstoke, HampshireA long 19th century french oak farmhouse refectory table. A very architecturally pleasing design raised on slightly tapering legs. United by a central stretcher, which appears to hav...Category
Antique 19th Century French Farm TablesMaterials
- Early 20th century French Painted Refectory Farmhouse TableLocated in Basingstoke, HampshireA charming early 20th century French painted refectory table. Raised on four chamfered legs, united by stretchers - demonstrating drawers to each end of the apron. The table displays...Category
Early 20th Century French TablesMaterials
- An 18th Century Faux Quilted Maple Painted Swedish TableLocated in Basingstoke, HampshireA late 18th-century faux quilted maple Swedish table. Displaying original elegantly painted decoration raised on arrow legs, displaying fluted decoration. Displaying the original pai...Category
Antique 18th Century Swedish Console TablesMaterials
- Large 18th Century French Provincial Farmhouse Kitchen Table Drawer Walnut OakLocated in Basingstoke, HampshireA stunning 18th century French farmhouse table. Featuring a planked top above a single drawer, displaying turned acorn finials located on each of the corners, and scrolling trestle b...Category
Antique 18th Century French Farm TablesMaterials
- An 18th Century Italian Marble & Original Painted Baroque Console TableLocated in Basingstoke, HampshireAn exceptional early 18th century Italian Baroque console table. Demonstrating its original rich green paint with gilded detailing throughout. Displaying an inset rouge marble top ab...Category
Antique 18th Century Italian Console TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
Early 18th Century English Oak Refectory Table
Located in Armadale, Victoria
The plank top with butt ends over a recessed blank frieze supported by four turned legs and united by chamfered horizontal stretchers, carving to the capital of one leg 'RPM' and 'J7...
Antique Early 18th Century English George I Dining Room Tables
Table, Farmhouse, Dining, Refectory, Oak, 18th Century Vernacular Folk, Country
Located in Eversholt, Bedfordshire
This farmhouse table exudes character which is an essential feature of vernacular furniture and is the best example of its type that I have seen. The thick, oak top is tactile and sc...
Antique Mid-18th Century British Baroque Dining Room Tables
Antique Rustic Oak Refectory Farmhouse Dining Table, 18th Century
Located in Bristol, GB
Antique rustic wooden farmhouse dining table. Simple lines that would work in both a traditional or more modern interior setting. A two plank top with cleated ends on a simple ...
Antique Late 18th Century Rustic Dining Room Tables
18th Century English George III Oak Lowboy
Located in Chelmsford, Essex
For sale is a George III oak lowboy, having a moulded edge above three frieze drawers with brass drop handles and shaped apron raised on cabriole legs terminating on pad feet. The lo...
Antique Mid-18th Century English George III Tables
18th Century Oak Refectory Table
Located in Dusseldorf, DE
Baroque refectory table from the early 18th century. Solidly made of oak with beautiful aged patina. Rectangular frame with carved square legs and profiled bar joints. Frame decor...
Antique Early 18th Century European Baroque Tables
English Cromwellian Oak Refectory Table, 17th Century
Located in Armadale, Victoria
The plank top with butt ends, above a recessed and moulded apron, raised on turned legs united by an H stretcher. The date (1656) Inscribed in relief. Please note this piece is l...
Antique 17th Century English Charles II Dining Room Tables
Early 19th Century George III Mahogany Table with One Expanding Leaf
Located in New York, NY
Early 19th century George III mahogany table with one expanding leaf, the top with reeded edge supported on two turned baluster pods with outswept legs terminating on hairy paw brass...
Antique 1810s Irish George III Dining Room Tables
18th Century Country French Provincial Oak Farmhouse Trestle Dining Table
Located in Rio Vista, CA
Rustic 18th century country French provincial farmhouse dining or harvest table crafted from oak. The farm table features a trestle style base with large turned legs and curved stret...
Antique 18th Century French French Provincial Dining Room Tables
English George III Period Dark Oak 2-Drawer Gateleg Table, Late 18th Century
Located in Atlanta, GA
Having, when fully opened, a top between oval and round resting on a metamorphic base featuring bobbin turned legs with block stretchers, the side legs hinged to allow support for th...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
17th Century Oak Refectory Table, Charles II Period
Located in Lymington, GB
A rare English 17th-century oak refectory table. Charles II period, ca 1675. The three-plank cleated detachable top is of superb color, figuring and patination. Raised on six balust...
Antique 1670s Charles II Tables
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery