- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 7
8-10 Seater Oval English Gateleg Table in Oak
A grand sold oak English oval double gate gateleg table to seat 8-10 people, This magnificent table has "gun barrel" turned legs and is in the 18th century style hand made in the middle of the last century by a master cabinetmaker This stunning table when closed will take up a much reduced area which is so important for modern living spaces! Dimensions Open Length 93 " Width 66" (Closed 20") Height 30 ".
- DimensionsHeight: 30 in. (76.2 cm)Width: 20 in. (50.8 cm)Depth: 93 in. (236.22 cm)
- StyleCharles II (In the Style Of)
- Materials and TechniquesTurnedOak
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: DIB 0851stDibs: LU2985323993792
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Saint Antoine Cumond, France
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1962
1stDibs seller since 2017
31 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 3 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in London, GBAn impressive hand carved oak Breton dining table with two leaves is able to seat 6 to 12 .This fine table is in...Category
Antique 1890s French Other Dining Room TablesMaterials
- Located in London, GBA stunning and extremely rare original Art Deco dining table in Macassar (Makassar) ebony of fine proportions ci...Category
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Dining Room TablesMaterials
- Located in London, GBWE OFFER FREE WORLD WIDE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM. This extraordinary and prestigious Louis XV style dining or Conf...Category
Antique 1870s Asian Louis XV Dining Room TablesMaterials
- Located in London, GBA stunning fall front George the first style bureau in Laburnum Oyster veneers with parquetry inlay, circa 1960....Category
Late 20th Century European George I DesksMaterials
You May Also Like
English Oak Gateleg Dining Table
Located in Great Barrington, MA
Patina only true age can deliver. Wonderful drop leaf or gate leg kitchen or dining room table with graceful turned legs. Can also be used as a sofa table, console table or entry way...
Antique 18th Century English Georgian Dining Room Tables
$3,900 Sale Price
Period English Oak Gateleg Dining Table
Located in Port Chester, NY
Just shy of five by four feet, the top is a good size dining or breakfast table. This is an example of a very early gateleg, with well proportioned drop leaves. The color is a nice w...
Antique Early 18th Century English Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
Georgian Oak Gateleg Table
Located in Manchester, GB
With a lovely original patina, this antique Georgian oak gateleg table has a typical design that has survived through the ages. A small but significant bonus is the attractively shap...
Antique 1720s English Georgian Dining Room Tables
Large Jacobean Oak Gateleg Table
Located in Essex, MA
Oval with leaves up, molded edge top raised on bulbous ring turned legs with stretchers, swing out leave supports, bun feet.
Antique 1680s English Jacobean Dining Room Tables
19th Century Oval Chestnut Gateleg Table
Located in Hudson, NY
A very generous oval gateleg table of beautiful chestnut with robust barley twist carved legs. When fully open it can seat up to ten. Measure: The table fully open is 62 x 68.
Antique Late 19th Century English Dining Room Tables
Table, Vintage Baroque-Revival, Yewwood, Gateleg
Located in Eversholt, Bedfordshire
The central part of the table is in 4 sections and each leaf in 5 sections Measures: Length 198 cm Depth 198 cm - central section 85.5cm, each leaf 66cm Height 75 cm Top thicknes...
Mid-20th Century European Charles II Furniture
Mid-20th Century Oak Gateleg Table
Located in Martlesham, GB
A lovely quality mid 20th Century oak double gateleg table with barley twist legs and rails, a fantastic oak colour and well distressed, this is a good copy of a late 17th Century ta...
Vintage 1960s English Dining Room Tables
English Oak Gateleg Table
Located in New York, NY
An early 18th century English oak gateleg table, the oval top with shallow ogee edge, the base with single drawer over balustrade turned legs with original bun feet and joined by mol...
Antique Early 18th Century English George I Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery