- Of the Period
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920s
- ConditionGood. Condition Notes: Some tears in the photo, which have been repaired before reframing in our restoration shop. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 22 in. x W 16 in. x D 1.5 in.
H 55.88 cm x W 40.64 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller locationPortland, OR
- Seller reference numberF7854
- Reference numberLU100626675503
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Fred Astaire Photographed Portrait, Signed in A...
Asprey International Limited, Asprey & Co.
Fred Astaire (May 10, 1899-June 22, 1987) original signed portrait in a green Asprey signed frame made of Moroccan book-binder leather with gilded trim. Both photograph and frame dat...