Items Similar to Midcentury Jadeite Jade and Gold Cufflinks View More
Midcentury Jadeite Jade and Gold Cufflinks
These sleek, timeless mid-century cufflinks feature a pair of natural and untreated mottled jadeite jade cabochons with a pale green body color streaked with slender ribbons of vibrant emerald green. "Mottled" jade is a reference to the irregular coloring and how it's splotchy and streaky instead of even and sometimes the different colors have different textures and these different textures don't polish the same. So frequently, mottled jade doesn't have a super-high polish. What's unusual (and fantastic) about these particular jadeite cufflinks is that the stones have a high polish which makes them gemmy and fine with a beautiful translucency. Each well-matched stone is bevel-set within 14k yellow gold making these durable for regular use. They are hallmarked on the rear with a metal fineness stamp. Bullet back toggle closers enable these glossy, slender (12 mm) cufflinks slide through a variety of hole sizes making these perfectly flexible and unisex. Jade changes throughout the day. It grows lighter, it sinks darker. That's what I love about it and that's why you'll love putting these cufflinks into frequent rotation in your cufflink wardrobe.
- In the Style OfModern
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1965
- PeriodMid-20th Century
- Metal14k Gold
- Condition DetailsCufflinks are in excellent condition with no damage or repairs to report.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW 0.51 in. x D 0.51 in.W 12.75 mm x D 12.72 mm
- Length0.51 in. (12.72 mm)
- Weight9 g
- Seller LocationSouthbury, CT
- Reference NumberLU158916955881
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-17 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2019
Typical response time: 1 hour
Located in Southbury, CT
More From This Seller
Cufflinks in Gold with Jade Circa 1940s - 1950s
Vintage 1940s Modern
Victorian Turquoise Cufflinks in Gold
Antique 1890s Victorian
Large Jadeite Jade Bangle Certified Untreated
You May Also Like
$3,355 Sale Price
GIA Certified Round Jadeite Jade Gold Men's Cuf...
Vintage Jadeite and Gold Cufflinks
Beverly Hills, CA
Mid-20th Century Modern
1940s Jade / Natural Jadeite Cufflinks in Yello...
Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Isabelle Posillico Gold and Chinese Jade or Jad...
21st Century and Contemporary Modern
Art Deco Jadeite Jade Diamond Platinum Yellow G...
New York, NY
Midcentury Jade 14 Karat Gold Cufflinks
Boca Raton, FL
GIA Certified Natural Oval Green Jadeite Jade Y...