- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1870-1880
- Materials and techniquesEbonized Wood, Boulle, Enameled Porcelain
- ConditionGood. Minor surface losses to inlay consistent with age..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 90.5 in. x W 31 in. x D 14.5 in.
H 229.87 cm x W 78.74 cm x D 36.83 cm
- Seller locationFt. Lauderdale, FL
- Reference numberLU216537448003
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century Napoleon III Pendulum Clock Regula...
French Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Bronze, Wood, Kingwood
Museale Pendulum clock "Regulateur de parquet" after Jean-Henri Riesener Napoleon III, Paris, circa 1850-1880. A model by Jean-Henri Riesener (Master 1768). Inventory number OA of...
French 19th Century Napoleon III Inlay Wall Clock
French Wall Clocks
Brass, Mother-of-Pearl, Glass, Hardwood, Mahogany
A Napoleon III style wall clock, with exceptional mother-of-pearl inlay, from 1850s France. This shapely clock is square in shape, with a wonderfully wavy frame. This frame is hand-c...