The McBreen building was a relic of Portland’s beautiful cast iron architectural past. Built in the 1883 at 65 Morrison street, the building was converted from a general store to a theater sometime during the early 20th century. This sign, visible in the 1970 photograph in this listing, hung outside the building from the early days of the Gaiety and round-up theater until it was demolished in 1978.
- Date of manufactureMid-20th Century
- ConditionDistressed. This sign was electrified at one time but no longer functions in that capacity..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 32 in. x W 9 in. x D 124 in.
H 81.28 cm x W 22.86 cm x D 314.96 cm
- Seller locationAurora, OR
- Seller reference number9944
- Reference numberLU161526568933
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in Aurora, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like