Pair of gorgeous 19th-Century antique oval mirrors with unbelievably beautiful patination to the original mirror. Faded gilt on the edge carving detail, and a wonderful shade of deep green. Some losses and chipping throughout. These mirrors have age and they show it well. A beautiful pair of mirrors that are over 100 years old.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- ConditionFair. Gorgeous patina to the mirror, some losses to the wood. Please review pictures carefully prior to purchase..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
H 19.25 in. x W 15.25 in. x D 1 in.
H 48.9 cm x W 38.74 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number3081
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU86009704743
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like