Items Similar to Antique American "Ernst Gundlach" Field Microscope with Carrying Case circa 1900
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
Antique American "Ernst Gundlach" Field Microscope with Carrying Case circa 1900
Antique American field microscope with carrying case signed, "Gundlach Manhattan Optical Co.," circa 1900. Ernst Gunlach was a renowned American microscope maker. A successful optician as well, he worked for Bausch & Lomb in 1876 until opening his own company "Gundlach Optical Company" in Rochester, New York in 1878.
- DimensionsHeight: 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)Width: 10.75 in. (27.31 cm)Depth: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNew Orleans, LA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU861922009142
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: New Orleans, LA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in New Orleans, LA
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1899
1stDibs seller since 2009
119 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 16 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English brass monocular microscope in original case signed R & J Beck London, circa 1890-1900.Category
Antique Late 19th Century English Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
BrassH 12 in. W 5.5 in. D 4 in.$1,050
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English slider trade scale on custom made stand, circa 1900-1920. Measures: Stand: 12" high x 5" wide x...Category
Early 20th Century English Models and MiniaturesMaterials
Brass, SteelH 12 in. W 5 in. D 3 in.$280
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique 19th century English Brass Surveyor's Level signed J & W.E. Archbutt, London, circa 1890-1900.Category
Antique Late 19th Century English Scientific InstrumentsH 8 in. W 15.75 in. D 4 in.$1,400
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English walnut games box compendium with all original games, circa 1890-1900.Category
Antique Late 19th Century English GamesMaterials
WalnutH 8 in. W 13.75 in. D 10 in.$2,800
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique French porcelain oyster plate signed "Charles Fields, Haviland Limoges," circa 1900.Category
Early 20th Century French PorcelainMaterials
PorcelainH 1 in. W 7.5 in. D 7.5 in.$120
- Located in New Orleans, LARare state American silver plated artillery shell cocktail shaker with glasses, 1920s-1930s.Category
Mid-20th Century American BarwareMaterials
Silver PlateH 22 in. Dm 4 in.$5,400
You May Also Like
Vintage Microscope by Ernst Leitz with Original Box, Germany, circa 1915
By Ernst Leitz Wetzlar
Located in Haddonfield, NJ
A German brass monocular microscope with its original oak case and with two extra lenses. Made by Ernst Leitz in Wetzlar in Germany during the early 20th century. Numbered "N* 17223...
Vintage 1910s German Scientific Instruments
Antique Bausch-Lomb Arthur G. Thomas Microscope in Case with Extras
By Bausch & Lomb
Located in Philadelphia, PA
Antique Bausch-Lomb Arthur G. Thomas Microscope in case with extras. Item features original wood case, 2 extra viewers, 2 metal plates, metal handle, original stamp, no key, but unlo...
Early 20th Century North American Industrial Scientific Instruments
Vintage Scientist's Field Microscope, English, Brass, Instrument, circa 1950
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is a vintage scientist's field microscope. An English, brass, pocket instrument, dating to the mid-20th century, circa 1950. Superb brass instrument Displays a desirable age...
Mid-20th Century English Industrial Scientific Instruments
Antique Marklin Ocean Liner with American Flags and Lifeboats, circa 1900
Located in San Francisco, CA
Antique Marklin Ocean Liner with American flags and lifeboats circa 1900 Original Travel Agency Model - No Motor - Wired Interior for Lighting Antique Marklin Ocean Liner with Am...
Antique Late 19th Century German Models and Miniatures
Russian Silver with Gold Medallion Cigarette Case, circa 1900
Located in Hamilton, Ontario
Early 20th century made in Russia silver cigarette case with a gold monogrammed central medallion.
Antique Early 1900s Russian Tobacco Accessories
Antique American Rose Gold Vesta Case
Located in Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne
An exceptional, fine and impressive antique American 10-karat rose gold vesta case. This exceptional antique American 10karat rose gold vesta case has a plain rectangular rounded ...
Vintage 1910s North American Snuff Boxes and Tobacco Boxes
Antique American Coin Silver Hand Engraved Card Case with Chatelaine
Located in Charleston, SC
Antique American coin silver hand engraved chatelaine card case with original chatelaine (chain). Marked "COIN" on the edge of the rim when open and inscribed in cartouche "A. Streck".
Antique Mid-19th Century American Collectible Jewelry
"Chandler's Bank" Mechanical Bank, American, circa 1900
Located in Incline Village, NV
"Chandler's Bank" is a somewhat difficult bank to find, especially in all original condition. Considering the vulnerability of two parts; the drawer and the coin trap, it is more oft...
Antique Early 1900s American Folk Art Toys
Iron, Sheet Metal