This is a tall, stately English Edwardian corner cabinet in the Georgian style. The top has a broken swan neck pediment centred by an urn finial and a frieze with dentil mounding, above an open cavity revealing three shaped shelves, flanked by stiles with satinwood stringing. The bottom section contains a large central door with satinwood inlays depicting an urn flanked by acanthus leaves and raised on bracket feet, circa 1900.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Back of shelving has been painted with a chalk paint. Can be changed to accommodate any interior..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 91 in. x W 30 in. x D 17 in.
H 231.14 cm x W 76.2 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seller locationWEST PALM BEACH, FL
- Reference numberLU220439427203
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in WEST PALM BEACH, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like