A rare pair of English wrought iron side tables, of baroque form retaining their original pale stone coloured paintwork with original native English marble tops. Provenence: Puslinch House, Devon. Circa 1700.
Of the Period
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Painted wrought iron with marble tops.
Excellent. Detailed condition report available on request..
35 in. H x 69 in. W x 30 in. D
89 cm H x 175 cm W x 76 cm D
Salisbury Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- George II Giltwood Mirror En Suite with Carved Gilded Marble Top Side Table
- A Mahogany Marble Top Side Table. Circa 1720.
- Fine Pair of Early 19th Century Marble-Top Side Tables
- Mid-18th Century Mahogany Drop-Leaf Table
- 18th Century Mahogany Centre Table
- Mid-18th Century Chinese Lacquer Coffee Table
- 18th Century Mahogany Half Round Tea Table
- 18th Century Finely Carved Painted Pine Marble Top Side Table
- Late 18th Century Three-Pillar Dining Table
- 18th Century Mahogany Piecrust Tripod Table
- 18th Century Oak One-Drawer Side Table
- Early 18th Century Veneered Walnut Writing desk or escritoire, circa 1715