A rare pair of English wrought iron side tables, of baroque form retaining their original pale stone coloured paintwork with original native English marble tops. Provenence: Puslinch House, Devon. Circa 1700.
Of the Period
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Painted wrought iron with marble tops.
Excellent. Detailed condition report available on request..
35in. H x 5ft.9in. W x 30in. D
89cm H x 175cm W x 76cm D
Salisbury Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- George II Giltwood Mirror En Suite with Carved Gilded Marble Top Side Table
- A Mahogany Marble Top Side Table. Circa 1720.
- An 18th Century Marble Top Side Table.
- 18th Century Mahogany Marble-Top Side Table
- 18th Century Finely Carved Painted Pine Marble Top Side Table
- Late 18th Century Three-Pillar Dining Table
- 18th Century Mahogany Piecrust Tripod Table
- 18th Century Oak One-Drawer Side Table
- Early 18th Century Veneered Walnut Writing desk or escritoire, circa 1715
- Small Late 17th Century Oak Gate-Leg Table
- 18th Century Mahogany Triple-Top Cabriole-Leg Games Table
- An 18th Century Elegant Satinwood Tripod Table
- Early 19th Century Octagonal Centre Table
- 18th Century Mahogany, Octagonal Tripod Table of Elegant Form
- A George II mahogany tripod table Circa 1750