Cnidarian Vistas I - 3
The subtly coral-like mathematical entities captured in the apeirographs of the Cnidarian Vistas series faithfully reify timeless and amaterial cross-sections of 4 dimensional mathematical landscapes discovered by the artist's algorithmic explorations of the complex plane. These eternal and immutable fractal worlds, distant cousins of the better known Mandelbrot and Julia sets, encompass within themselves infinities that could never be realized in the physical universe. Truly, they are among the strangest of worlds.
Daïm is a researcher and reifier of timeless mathematical wonders, a nuanced conductor of intricate algorithmic systems, and a collaborative curator of endless AI GAN vistas. His approach to art is inseparably intellectual and spiritual at once, with many of his works seeking to convey the improbably anthropic conceptions of beauty found within mathematics and complex systems that subtly whisper to us of the divine. His works have been exhibited internationally since 2015 and appear in several notable collections, including the Museum of Crypto Art, the Government of Hungary, and Metakovan.
- July 14, 2023 at 1:56 PMTransfer from 1stDibs Marketplace to Daïm Aggott-Hönsch
- July 14, 2023 at 1:56 PMAuction canceled by 1stDibs Marketplace
- January 26, 2022 at 11:47 AMReserve price set for Ξ 1.0000 ($2,103.81) by 1stDibs Marketplace
- January 26, 2022 at 11:47 AMTransfer from Daïm Aggott-Hönsch to 1stDibs Marketplace
- January 25, 2022 at 11:39 AMMinted by Daïm Aggott-Hönsch