- Gilded Sofa in House of Hackney, 18th Century
- Erik Madigan Heck, The Absorbed Tradition, 2013
- Italian Tripod Table, 1950s
- Van Cleef & Arpels, Bois d'Amourette Earrings, 1970s
- Gucci, Calfskin & Suede Orphidia Bag, 2020
- Industrial Desk with Stool, 1950s
- Gio Ponti & Emilio Lancia, 10-Arm Chandelier, 1920s
- Doves by Doron Paloma, Art Deco Style Earrings, New
- Marco Zanuso for Arflex, Triennale Sofa, 1951
- Jean-Philippe Worth, Couture Edwardian Gown, circa 1905
- Alexis Portilla, Tyger Tyger, 21st Century
- Van Cleef & Arpels, Evening Clutch, 20th Century
On behalf of our employees and extended community of makers and sellers, we thank you for your business and ongoing support of the design industry.
Gufram x Snarkitecture
A cheeky collaboration between New York's Snarkitecture Studio and famous Italian design firm, Gufram yielded a limited-edition collection of mirrors, wall art and seating that celebrates experimental, avant-garde design.
More from Gufram x Snarkitecture