- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Pair of French Gilt-Bronze Neoclassical Andirons
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGood antique condition overall, with wear to gilding, dents and scrapes, etc. consistent with its age and use. One gilt-bronze urn slightly askew.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 11.5 in. x W 13.5 in. x D 19.5 in.H 29.21 cm x W 34.29 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seller LocationCharleston, SC
- Seller Reference Number#1814
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU83851903192
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
More From This Seller
Antique 19th Century French Baroque
Ormolu, Iron, Brass, Bronze
Antique 19th Century French Louis XVI
Antique 19th Century French Neoclassical
You May Also Like
Antique Late 17th Century French Louis XIV
Antique 19th Century French
Early 20th Century French Empire
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Italian Baroque
Antique 19th Century French Louis XIV
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern
Antique Late 19th Century French