- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Minor wear to patinated bronze putti; some wear and/or oxidation to gilt bronze flowers, and appears to be a couple of leaves missing; all consistent with age and use. Holes have been drilled as wire ways..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 23.75 in. x Dm 8.5 in.
H 60.33 cm x Dm 21.59 cm
- Diameter8.5 in. (21.59 cm)
- Seller locationPembroke, MA
- Seller reference numberAHW1116
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU83859121581
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century Louis XVI Style Patinated and Gilt...
Claude Michel Clodion
Bronze, Griotte Marble
A very fine pair of French 19th century Louis XVI style patinated and gilt bronze figural two-light candelabra after a model by Claude-Michel Clodion (French, 1738-1814), one modeled...
Pair of American Parcel-Gilt and Bronze Candela...
Edward F. Caldwell & Co.
American Table Lamps
Bronze, Gold Leaf
A fine pair of American parcel-gilt and patinated bronze, twin light candelabras/ table lamps attributed to Edward F. Caldwell & Co, New York, first quarter of the 20th century. Ea...