Items Similar to Victorian Sterling and Enamel Server View More
Victorian Sterling and Enamel Server
Victorian Sterling and Enamel Server made with mother of pearl. The handles and figural leaf hilt are gilt sterling with light blue enamel touches on handle. The Victorians had servers for every possible kind of food, many of which arent served anymore today. Lovely quality, late 19th Century. Excellent condition.
- Of the PeriodVictorian
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of Manufacture1870
- MetalSterling SilverVermeil
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationRiverdale, NY
- Reference NumberLU40940982
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Riverdale, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Lovely Articulated Victorian Enamel Gold Earrings
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Dangle Earrings
Rare Victorian earrings with mottled and shiny textures. High style urn form pendants with black enamel to match fleur de lis motifs above. Entire earring is articulated to move with...
Tiffany & Co. Unusual Sterling and Copper Vase
Tiffany & Co.
20th Century Edwardian Vases
Late Victorian sterling vase by Tiffany & Co. The body of this sterling vase has been overlaid in copper upon which another layer of silver has been added. 4 ornate etched floriform...
Elaborate Victorian Coral Bracelet
Antique 1880s Victorian Chain Bracelets
Large Victorian Coral Bracelet of gilded silver with ornate leaf and cannetille wirework mesh. A large high relief coral cameo of a maiden with a bouquet of fruit is the centerpiece ...
Unusual Art Deco Onyx and Pearl Stud Set
Early 20th Century Art Deco Cufflinks
Unusual Art Deco Onyx and Pearl Stud Set, comprised of a pair of cufflinks and 4 shirt or vest studs. Deco onyx batons are set in vermeil sterling with a natural half pearl surrounds...