Guillerme et Chambron Armchairs with Adjustable Backrests
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsOak is richly patinated with signs of wear. Fabric shows signs of use as well, with small spots of fading. If desired, reupholstery is possible thanks to our in-house atelier. Ask one of our advisors for more information regarding the possibilities.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 39.38 in. x W 26.78 in. x D 41.74 in.H 100 cm x W 68 cm x D 106 cm
- Seat Height16.15 in. (41 cm)
- Seller LocationWaalwijk, NL
- Seller Reference Number45013277
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU933117444412
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Established in 2007, Morentz has a team of approximately 55 restorers, upholsterers, interior advisers and art historians, making it a gallery, workshop and upholstery studio, all in one. Every day, a carefully selected array of 20th-century furniture arrives from all over the world at the firm’...