Bracket Clock, Switzerland, 18th Century
- Date of Manufacture18th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsRestored condition. Clock is functional.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 41 in. x W 18 in. x D 10 in.H 104.14 cm x W 45.72 cm x D 25.4 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberN-11536
- Reference NumberLU995916064132
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Since opening in New York in 1989, this seller has been importing exceptional furniture, lighting and objects from all over Europe and beyond. Once focused solely on treasures from the past, such as rare vintage pieces from iconic French and Italian designers, it now offers works by today’s top a...