This Giant, Modernist Sterling silver Champagne cooler is no longer available.
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 3
Giant, Modernist Sterling silver Champagne cooler
An extremely unusual Sterling silver Champagne coupe in the Modernist style, of large proportions, the body with a hammered bark finish, mounted by five swept and fine curved triangular section supports, with a pentangle foot. Fully hallmarked London, 1979. Comfortably accommodates 8 magnums of Champagne plus ice (6 shown).
- DimensionsHeight: 14.57 in. (37 cm)Diameter: 15.75 in. (40 cm)
- StyleModern (Of the Period)
- Materials and TechniquesHammeredSterling Silver
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureDated 1979.
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Very good condition, very light wear, no dents.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: 29671stDibs: U1009248680297
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: London, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1998
1stDibs seller since 2009
28 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 17 hours
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
- By BuccellatiLocated in London, GBBuccellati, Italy. A set of eight handmade Sterling silver stemmed Champagne or wine goblets by Buccellati, e...Category
1990s Italian Other BarwareMaterials
Sterling SilverH 5 in. Dm 3 in.$10,593 / set
- By Ludwig NeresheimerLocated in London, GBA very detailed and very heavy-gauge solid Sterling silver cocktail shaker by Neresheimer of Germany, in the for...Category
Early 20th Century German BarwareMaterials
Sterling SilverH 10 in. W 5 in. D 4 in.$23,020
- By Wilhelm WeinranckLocated in London, GBA very fine Sterling silver Vodka set of substantial quality, (and quantity) the shaker and twelve shot goblets,...Category
Early 20th Century German Art Deco BarwareMaterials
Sterling SilverH 9.5 in. Dm 3.5 in.$11,883 / set
- By International SilverLocated in London, GBInternational Silver Co. USA. A highly unusual set of 12 Sterling silver goblets or julep cups, with gently f...Category
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco Sterling SilverMaterials
Sterling SilverH 4.93 in. Dm 2.37 in.$9,439 / set
- By Jack HingLocated in London, GBA very stylish Art Deco Sterling silver hiplask of conventional form with hinged, bayonet cap, with a fine marte...Category
Vintage 1930s Chinese Art Deco BarwareMaterials
Sterling SilverH 6 in. W 4 in. D 1 in.$5,093
- By Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co. Ltd.Located in London, GBA large and imposing sterling silver tankard by Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co., in the 18th century style, with p...Category
Antique Early 1900s English Other BarwareMaterials
Sterling SilverH 11 in. Dm 7.5 in.$10,797
You May Also Like
Modernist Silver Champagne Cooler
Located in Oakland, CA
A sleek, modernist, French silver plate champagne cooler with unusual spiral detail handles. Another accent is the matching bands at the top and bottom of the piece. This is heavily ...
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Barware
Giant Champagne Bottle Decanter with Sterling Silver Top, Hallmarked, 1892
By Hukin and Heath
Located in London, GB
Extraordinary oversize decanter in the shape of a giant champagne bottle. It has a capacity of just under 6 liters (that’s more than 7 bottles of wine!). The sterling silver neck and...
Antique 1890s British Sterling Silver
Wine, Champagne Cooler, Sterling Silver, 1812, George III, James Scott, Chinese
By James Scott, Dublin 1
Located in Buenos Aires, Olivos
Fine chinoiserie wine or champagne cooler, sterling silver, Dublin 1812, George III, James Scott maker, HAMY retailer. It has engraved Chinese scenes all-over. Fully marked. Campagna...
Antique Early 19th Century Irish George III Barware
Sterling Silver, Silver
Sterling Silver Champagne Glasses
By Maurice Duchin
Located in New York, NY
A beautiful set of 6 mid-20th century Champagne or cocktail glasses with sterling silver bases, by Duchin. Set could also be used to a cocktail or dessert. With maker's mark and ster...
Mid-20th Century American Sterling Silver
Crystal, Sterling Silver
$475 / set
Sterling Silver Penguin Champagne Bottle Holder
By Fratelli Lisi
Located in Milan, IT
This is a sterling silver champagne bottle holder playfully modeled after a penguin. Its true-to-life quality is remarkable and makes it a very unique protagonist of important dinner...
2010s Italian Barware
$18,060 / item
Champagne Bucket, Sterling Silver Embossed Champagne Bucket, Made in Italy
By Ganci Argenterie
Located in Milano, IT
Sterling silver embossed champagne bucket or perfect wine cooler - Made in Italy - ag/925/g 2270 Completely handmade in our workshop in Milano Ganci Argenterie - hallmark 110MI - one...
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Champagne Flutes Set of Six
By Stuart Devlin
Located in Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne
An fine and impressive set of six vintage Elizabeth II English sterling silver champagne flutes made by Stuart Devlin; an addition to our range of collectable silverware. These im...
Vintage 1970s English Sterling Silver
$7,395 / set
Antique Sterling Silver Two Handles Barware Wine Cooler
Located in Hudson, NY
Large antique sterling silver barware / tableware wine cooler with two side handles and exterior design details. The barware or wine cooler is in excellent condition, maker's mark un...
Antique 1820s Italian Barware