A very rare three-piece Russian porcelain caviar container and underplate, Kornilov Factory, Moscow, late 19th century. The white translucent body decorated with large scrolling Pan-Slavic cartouches in red, green, and black strapwork designs with gilt lining. The hallmark indicates this set was made for export. Dimensions of caviar container: 5 1/2" h x 7" diameter. Condition: Small hairline cracks near handle.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Late 19th century.
Good. Small hairline crack near handle.
5.5 in. H
14 cm H
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Russian Imperial Porcelain Easter Egg with Cypher of Alexandra Feodorovna
- 1900s Russian Imperial Porcelain Easter Egg
- IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY Olga Alexandrovna XB Egg
- Russian Silver and Cut-Glass Condiment Set
- AF Cipher Blue Porcelain Easter Egg
- FABERGE Pair of Tortoise Shell Hair Combs
- FABERGE Purpurine Pendant Egg by AUGUST HOLMSTROM
- FABERGE Gold and Agate Cup by MICHAEL PERCHIN
- IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY Scenic Porcelain Plaque
- FABERGE Silver and parcel-gilt Traveling Inkwell
- FABERGE Drawing of a Hand Mirror
- IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY Oval Pierced Basket
- A Russian Floral Easter Egg
- A Russian En Plein Enamel Napkin Ring by PETER MULIKOV
- FABERGE Purpurine Egg Pendant with Anchors