- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Tiffany & Co. Crown Key 18 Karat White Gold .11 Ctw Diamond Necklace
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Houston, TX
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Designer
Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most prominent purveyors of luxury goods in the United States, and has long been an important arbiter of style in the design of diamond engagement rings. A young Franklin Delano Roosevelt proposed to his future wife, Eleanor, with a Tiffany ring in 1904. Vanderbilts, Whitneys, Astors and members of the Russian imperial family all wore Tiffany & Co. jewels. And Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis preferred Tiffany china for state dinners at the White House.
Although synonymous with luxury today, the firm started out rather modestly. Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B. Young founded it in Connecticut as a “stationery and fancy goods emporium” in 1837, at a time when European imports still dominated the nascent American luxury market. In 1853, Charles Tiffany — who in 1845 had launched the company’s famed catalog, the Blue Book, and with it, the firm’s signature robin’s-egg blue, which he chose for the cover — shifted the focus to fine jewelry. In 1868, Tiffany & Co. gained international recognition when it became the first U.S. firm to win an award for excellence in silverware at the Exposition Universelle in Paris. From then on, it belonged to the pantheon of American luxury brands.
At the start of the Gilded Age, in 1870, Tiffany & Co. opened its flagship store, described as a "palace of jewels" by the New York Times, at 15 Union Square West in Manhattan. Throughout this period, its designs for silver tableware, ceremonial silver, flatware and jewelry were highly sought-after indicators of status and taste. They also won the firm numerous accolades, including the grand prize for silverware at the Paris Exposition of 1878. Among the firm’s glittering creations from this time are masterworks of Art Nouveau jewelry, such as this delicate aquamarine necklace and this lavish plique-à-jour peridot and gold necklace, both circa 1900.
When Charles Lewis Tiffany died, in 1902, his son Louis Comfort Tiffany became the firm’s design director. Under his leadership, the Tiffany silver studio was a de facto design school for apprentice silversmiths, who worked alongside head artisan Edward C. Moore. The firm produced distinctive objects inspired by Japanese art and design, North American plants and flowers, and Native American patterns and crafts, adding aesthetic diversity to Tiffany & Co.’s distinguished repertoire.
Tiffany is also closely associated with diamonds, even lending its name to one particularly rare and exceptional yellow stone. The firm bought the Tiffany diamond in its raw state from the Kimberley mines of South Africa in 1878. Cut to create a 128.54-carat gem with an unprecedented 82 facets, it is one of the most spectacular examples of a yellow diamond in the world. In a broader sense, Tiffany & Co. helped put diamonds on the map in 1886 by introducing the American marketplace to the solitaire diamond design, which is still among the most popular engagement-ring styles. The trademark Tiffany® Setting raises the stone above the band on six prongs, allowing its facets to catch the light. A lovely recent example is this circa-2000 platinum engagement ring. Displaying a different design and aesthetic (but equally chic) is this exquisite diamond and ruby ring from the 1930s.
- Tiffany & Co. Diamond Atlas Pierced Pendant Necklace, 18 Karat Rose GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Houston, TXA classic necklace from the Tiffany & Co. Atlas collection that can be worn daily. This necklace is crafted of 18 karat rose gold and features a circular pendant accented with diamon...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American Pendant NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Rose Gold
- 5.09ctw Australian Natural Black Opal Pendant Necklace 18k White GoldLocated in Houston, TXThis beautiful pendant features a natural 5.09ctw natural black opal set in 18 karat white gold on an 18" chain. Lobster clasp closure. Each opal is sourced from the Lighting Ridge a...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Australian Modern Pendant NecklacesMaterials
Opal, Black Opal, 18k Gold, White Gold$3,200Free Shipping
- Simon G 18k White Gold Butterfly Pendant Necklace with 0.11ctw Round DiamondsBy Simon G JewelryLocated in Houston, TXThis unique pendant necklace from Simon G. features a delicate butterfly's wing crafted in 18 karat white gold and accented by a row of 0.11 carat total weight in round brilliant cut...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American Pendant NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, White Gold
- Tiffany & Co. Atlas Open Hinged Roman Numeral Necklace, 18 Karat White GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Houston, TXThis necklace in constructed of 18 karat White gold and features the Atlas Roman numerals linked together. It is 16" long. Condition: Excellent. Very light scratches.Category
21st Century and Contemporary American Link NecklacesMaterials
White Gold, 18k Gold$9,500Free Shipping
- .15ctw Dainty 18 Karat Yellow Gold Diamond Pendant NecklaceLocated in Houston, TXA dainty pendant necklace featuring .15ct round diamond set in 18kt yellow gold. Lobster clasp closure. The length is approximately 18".Category
Mid-20th Century American Pendant NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$440Free Shipping
- 3.50ctw Geometric Diamond Beaded Necklace, 14 Karat White GoldLocated in Houston, TXThis unique necklace features geometric triangular designs with 3.50ct total weight in round diamonds set in 14 karat white gold. The length measures 16". Box closure with safety clasp.Category
21st Century and Contemporary American More NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, 14k Gold, White Gold$3,520 Sale Price20% OffFree Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Key Chain Necklace, 18 Karat GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GAItem Details: Metal type: 18 karat yellow gold Weight: 11.5 grams Measures: 18 inch (chain), 3 inch x .5 inch width (key) Diamond Details on Key: Cut: Round Brilliant Carat: .05 ca...Category
Early 2000s Unknown Modern Chain NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold$3,100Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Heart Key Pendant Necklace 18k GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Miami, FLMetal: 18k rose gold. Diamonds: 47 stones total. 100% natural earth mined diamonds. Chain length: 18 inches. Brand: Tiffany and Co. Brilliant beacons of optimism and hope, Tiffany Ke...Category
Late 20th Century Pendant NecklacesMaterials
18k Gold, Rose Gold$2,550Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Victoria Key Pendant Necklace 18k GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Miami, FLMetal: 18k rose gold. Diamonds: 63 stones total. 100% natural earth mined diamonds. Chain length: 18 inches. Brand: Tiffany and Co. Brilliant beacons of optimism and hope, Tiffany Ke...Category
Late 20th Century Unknown Pendant NecklacesMaterials
18k Gold, Rose Gold$2,024 Sale Price20% OffFree Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. 18 Karat Yellow Gold Key NecklaceBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Scottsdale, AZDesigner: Tiffany & Co. Material: 18K yellow gold Dimensions: necklace measures 22-inches in length Weight: 16.02 gramsCategory
21st Century and Contemporary Pendant NecklacesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$1,600Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Diamond Bow Pendant Necklace 18 Karat Rose GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in San Diego, CATiffany & Co. Necklace Style: Diamond Bow Pendant Necklace Gold: 18K Rose Gold TCW: 0.37 Carat Total Diamond: 44 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Color & Clarity: G Color, VS1 Clar...Category
2010s Pendant NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Rose Gold$2,995Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Etoile Diamond 18 Karat Gold David Star Chain NecklaceBy Tiffany & Co.Located in New York, NYFine diamond and 18K yellow gold David's Star necklace from the "Etoile" collection, by Tiffany & Co. Featuring a 16" long chain and four platinum bezel set diamonds of very fine qua...Category
Late 20th Century Chain NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold$2,250Free Shipping
- Van Cleef & Arpels 'Lucky Alhambra' BraceletBy Van Cleef & ArpelsLocated in New York, NYAuthentic Van Cleef & Arpels Lucky Alhambra bracelet crafted in 18 karat yellow gold. The four motif bracelet features some of the brand's most iconic symbols: a malachite leaf, a mo...Category
2010s Contemporary Chain BraceletsMaterials
Carnelian, Malachite, Tiger's Eye, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$6,000Free Shipping
- Mirror by Jean-Michel BasquiatBy Jean-Michel BasquiatLocated in Jersey City, NJGlass and mirror with film interlay and polished edges includes wooden mounting bracket zippered storage pouch open edition © Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat Licensed by Artest...Category
2010s North American Wall MirrorsMaterials
Glass, Mirror$3,500 / item
- 1stdibs Exclusive Hermes Picotin 18cm Gold & Ebene Clemence Palladium HardwareBy HermèsLocated in Sydney, New South Wales1stdibs Exclusives From Three Over Six Brand: Hermès Style: Picotin Size: 18cm Color: Gold & Ebene Leather: Taurillon Clemence Hardware: Palladium Year: 2020 Y Condition: Pristine...Category
2010s French Top Handle Bags
- Cerise Pink Crystal Cocktail Glasses, Set of SixLocated in New York, NYOmbré cerise pink crystal cocktail glasses with decorative faceted stems, set of six. Glasses are hand made and can vary ever so slightly in color shape.Category
Vintage 1950s GlassMaterials
- Antique Cartier Sterling Silver Oval Shaped Photo or Picture FrameBy CartierLocated in Philadelphia, PAA fine vintage sterling silver photo or picture frame. By Cartier. In an oval shape with a red felt back. With the Cartier interlocking C logo engraved to the ordinal directions ...Category
20th Century Unknown Retro FramesMaterials
Sterling Silver$595Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
The Sparkling Legacy of Tiffany & Co. Explained, One Jewel at a Time
A gorgeous new book celebrates — and memorializes — the iconic jeweler’s rich heritage.
15 Scintillating Jewelry Watches to Elevate Your Holiday Style
Watchmakers have tucked their movements into all manner of precious baubles, from lapel pins to cocktail rings. The result is dazzling, wearable art that will get you to the party on time.