Gino Sarfatti Model No. 2065 Ceiling Light
- CreatorFlos (Manufacturer),Gino Sarfatti (Designer),Astep (Maker)
- Production TypeRe-Edition
- Production TimeIt will take 3-4 weeks to make this piece
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2017
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsLike new, unused in box. Professionally rewired for US electrical, accommodates 5x US candelabra base 25 watt max incandescent bulbs (higher with LED); canopy customized for mounting on US electrical juncture box
- DimensionsH 21.65 in. x Dm 19.68 in.H 55 cm x Dm 49.99 cm
- Diameter19.68 in. (49.99 cm)
- Seller LocationGlendale, CA
- Reference NumberLU1447211301623
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About Flos (Manufacturer)
Founded by Sergio Gandini in 1962 in Merano Italy, FLOS has revolutionized the art of lighting by honoring tradition while embracing innovation.
FLOS is, above all else, about craftmanship, and as a result the brand has cultivated long and successful partnerships with some of the world’s most renowned lighting artists. Working with icons such as the Castiglioni Brothers , Tobia Scarpa, Philippe Starck and Antonio Citterio, among others, FLOS has earned the respect of the industry while growing its offerings to include residential, commercial, and custom-made concept-based products.
An award winning institution in its own right, FLOS has earned worldwide recognition as the leader in the field.
Today, Sergio’s grandson Piero Gandini sits at the helm, holding fast to the values and ideas established by his grandfather while moving confidently into the future.