Questions & Answers
Our trusted network of 1stDibs sellers answer common questions
Is an emerald cut diamond a good diamond?
An emerald cut diamond is amongst the most unique gems in the world. Only 3% of the worlds diamonds are emerald cut. They have linear facets and a large table which gives off a hall-of-mirrors effect of light and dark planes. Shop a collection of expertly vetted gems from some of the worlds top sellers on 1stDibs.
1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022
- What is the difference between baguette and emerald cut diamonds?2 Answers
- What is the best setting for an emerald cut diamond?1 Answer
- Is a baguette-cut and an emerald-cut the same?1 Answer
- What band goes with an emerald cut ring?1 Answer
- What is a brilliant cut diamond ring?1 Answer