What is epsom leather hermes?
Epsom is a stamped or embossed calf leather (as opposed to being a grained leather like Togo or Clemence, or a smooth leather like Swift or Box). It is lightweight and stiff; thus Epsom is known for its ability to retain structure over time. Epsom is the primary leather used to make Sellier Kelly and Birkin bags which feature outside stitching on its edges which result in a crisp and sharp line. Epsom is more rain-resistant than other calf leathers.
- How much is a Hermes bag?1 Answer
- What is the most expensive Hermes bag?1 Answer
- Is Hermes Evelyne discontinued?1 Answer
- What is the most popular Hermes bag?1 Answer
- How much is Hermes Lindy?1 Answer