Skip to main content
Questions & Answers
Our trusted network of 1stDibs sellers answer common questions

What brands did Virgil Abloh own?

1 Answer
Virgil Abloh owned a portion of the brand Off-White when he died in 2021. He founded the brand in 2013, but it was owned by the company New Guards Group. Jos� Neves purchased Off-White in 2019, and then in early 2021, LVMH Mo�t Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Abloh teamed up to buy it. Under the terms of the deal, LVMH owned 60% of the brand, and Abloh owned the remaining 40%. On 1stDibs, explore a collection of Off-White apparel and accessories.
1stDibs ExpertApril 22, 2024