Marlene Burns has spent over five decades perfecting her unique brand of abstract expressionism, a style that incorporates both her spirituality and her steadfast devotion to creating honest portrayals of the modern world. By entering the NFT space, she is keeping time-honored traditions alive in the digital era. Her NFT collections include abstract images inspired by her Judaic heritage. She is particularly renowned for her stunning depictions of Raptors, which use vivid colors and intricate lifework to bring these magnificent birds to life. She is also known for her Hybrid, Sacred Intention, Urban Abstracts, and Judaic collections. Marlene has been the recipient of several awards. Marlene has devoted her life to her art, and she is poised to be a fixture in the NFT space for years to come.
- Hybrid #87edition: 1/1Ξ 1.1000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Hybrid #65edition: 1/1Ξ 1.1000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Hybrid #92edition: 1/1Ξ 1.3000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Hybrid #52edition: 1/1Ξ 0.8300 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Hybrid #89edition: 1/1Ξ 0.9100 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Hybrid #14edition: 1/1Ξ 0.8000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids