1930s dining room suite by Jacques Adnet composed of six chairs, two armchairs and one table, in cerused oak. One extension leaf of 50 cm. Armchairs height 77/46 cm, length 56 cm, depth 50 cm. Chairs height 77/46 cm, length 48 cm, depth 45 cm. Dimensions given below are for the table.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Good. Important wear consistent with age and use. Average general condition. .
29.13 in. H x 62.99 in. W x 35.43 in. D
74 cm H x 160 cm W x 90 cm D
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Charlotte Perriand Rosewood Table with Eight Meribel Chairs, Edition Sentou
- Mathieu Matégot Model "Cap d'ail" White Dining Set Table and Four Armchairs
- Style of Charlotte Perriand Blond Ash Tree Tripod Round Coffee Table
- André Sornay Small Refined Nailed Modernist Side Table "Table de Fumeur"
- Mathieu Matégot Magazine Rack in Genuine White Painted Rigitule Perforated Tole
- Pair of Spectacular 1940s White Lacquered Wood Neoclassic Pair of Consoles
- Maison Rinck Pair of Extremely Refined Side Tables with Gold Bronze Hardware
- Jean Royère Documented Rarest Oak Curved Desk, Model "Quille"
- Jean Royere Rare Documented Red Lacquered Model "Vague" Coffee Table
- jean royère Tripod Round Dinning Table with Tri-Pedestal Base
- Jean Royère Genuine and Documented Oak Coffee Table, Model "Flaque"
- Jean Royère Genuine Documented Game Table Set, Model "Croisillon"