1930s dining room suite by Jacques Adnet composed of six chairs, two armchairs and one table, in cerused oak. One extension leaf of 50 cm. Armchairs height 77/46 cm, length 56 cm, depth 50 cm. Chairs height 77/46 cm, length 48 cm, depth 45 cm. Dimensions given below are for the table.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Good. Important wear consistent with age and use. Average general condition. .
29.13 in. H x 62.99 in. W x 35.43 in. D
74 cm H x 160 cm W x 90 cm D
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Charlotte Perriand Rosewood Table with Eight Meribel Chairs, Edition Sentou
- Mathieu Matégot Model "Cap d'ail" White Dining Set Table and Four Armchairs
- In the Style of A. A. Rateau Refined Patinated Bronze Two-Tier Side Table
- Maison Jansen Exceptionally Long Neoclassic Black Lacquered Coffee Table
- Maison Charles Coffee Table with an Awesome Abstract Sunburst Lacquer Top
- Maison Jansen 1970s Brushed Steel and Wood Square Coffee Table
- Maison Jansen Bronze Hardware, Pair of Two-Tier Tables
- Jean Royere Rare Documented Red Lacquered Model "Vague" Coffee Table
- Jean Royère Genuine and Documented Oak Coffee Table, Model "Flaque"
- Jacques Adnet Oak Pair of Neoclassic Side Tables or Bedside Tables
- Jules Leleu Signed and Documented Mirrored Coffee Table
- Spectacular Two Globes Gold Leaf Coffee Table with Fossil Marble Top
- Jacques Adnet 1940s Black Hand-Stitched Leather Tripod Coffee Table
- Jacques Adnet Very Large Round Coffee Table in Oak and Glass Top
- Maison Jansen Black Lacquered Neoclassic Pure Coffee Table with Gold Leaf Detail