Daniel Ambrosi is recognized as one of the founding creators of the emerging AI art movement and is noted for the nuanced balance he achieves in human-AI hybrid art. Based near Silicon Valley in Half Moon Bay, California, Ambrosi has been exploring novel methods of visual presentation for over 40 years since entering the Program of Computer Graphics at Cornell University where he earned a Bachelor of Architecture degree and a Masters in 3D Graphics. In 2011, Ambrosi devised a unique form of computational photography that generates exceptionally immersive landscape images. More recently, Ambrosi's "Dreamscapes" build upon his previous experiments by adding a powerful new graphics tool to his artistic workflow: an enhanced version of “DeepDream,” a computer vision program evolved from Google engineers’ desire to visualize the inner workings of Deep Learning artificial intelligence models. With proprietary access to a customized version of DeepDream expressly modified by two brilliant software engineers, Joseph Smarr (Google) and Chris Lamb (NVIDIA), to operate successfully on his giant images, Ambrosi has been empowered to develop large scale artworks that display exquisite sensitivity and intricacy. Ambrosi's engaging AI-augmented artworks and grand format landscape images have been exhibited at international conferences, art fairs, and gallery shows, installed in major tech offices, featured in multiple publications, and are collected by enthusiastic patrons worldwide.
- Fillmore Glen Deeper Dreamedition: 1/1Ξ 1.5000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Milford Sound Deeper Dreamedition: 1/1Ξ 1.5000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Azalea Walk Deeper Dreamedition: 1/1Ξ 1.5000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Mining Nightfall Quintet Cubeedition: 1/1Ξ 4.5000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Point Montara Lighthouse Double Dose Dreamscapeedition: 1/1Ξ 3.0000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids